Instead of the Iron Man is a square in the center of Strasbourg, at the northern end of the site Kleber. It has the distinction of being partly covered by a roof circular glass.
With the arrival of the TGV Est in June 2007, Strasbourg station was too small. It has been renovated and inaugurated on 5 November 2007. The original station, built in 1883, has been preserved but expanded with a huge glass.
In 2007, Place Kléber is fully renovated (in conjunction with the complete restructuring of the island Aubette). Green spaces and long pools surrounded by stone gneiss appear.
The first stone was laid in 1015 and the spire completed in 1439. Its facade is a fantastic ornamental richness. Arrow, 142 meters high, is a masterpiece of lightness and elegance.
Opened in 1998, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art rises river Ill in the heart of the historic district of Strasbourg.
Famous and dear to Strasbourg, the Petite France is a true Venice of the North with its canals and narrow in certain charm. Timbered houses, many in superb condition and will delight lovers of the time.